As parents and educators ourselves, we realize just how much learning continues throughout the summer. So to encourage learning all year round and to allow our kids and yours to grow in new ways, we’re introducing Illiana Christian High School Viking Academy!
Viking Academy is a summer camp program for elementary to middle school aged kids. This summer we’re offering a variety of academic and athletic camps that will provide hands on learning. We’ll guide campers to explore new things while experiencing God’s amazing creation. We’ve got everything from painting and drama camp to basketball and disc golf camp, all of which are taught by our experienced and safety trained staff.
Come and see what Viking Academy is all about!
A COUPLE OF DETAILS TO HELP YOU CREATE YOUR KIDS’ VIKING ACADEMY EXPERIENCE:
- Viking Academy camps are held over a three week period, July 8-12, July 15-19, and July 22-26.
- Each week has a morning and afternoon session. Morning Session: Monday-Friday 8:30am-11:30am. Afternoon Session: 12:30-3:30pm.
- Camp costs are listed on the registration page. Please read the descriptions carefully to ensure your child(ren) meet all requirements for the camp.
- Camp descriptions are listed below.
- You can extend the camp experience to a full day by choosing both am and pm sessions, then selecting a $20 supervised lunch time (students provide their own lunch or can sign up for a provided hot lunch) on the registration form.
- All camps are located at, or start and end each day at, Illiana Christian High School unless otherwise noted.
VIKING ACADEMY SCHEDULE 2019-2020
Morning Session 8:30-11:30am
Afternoon Session 12:30-3:30pm