The Illiana Christian High School Foundation is making a difference. As the fund grows, it makes an ever increasing difference in lowering tuition for all students attending Illiana.
The Foundation was established to receive, accumulate, manage, invest, and disburse capital funds and properties entrusted to it. The income from the foundation is for the exclusive use and benefit of the Illiana association to promote both current and deferred gifts through legacies, trusts, gift annuities and other means.
The purpose of the foundation is to offer all friends of Illiana Christian High School a vehicle through which to support the school and its ministry. We accept and manage such items as bequests and other gifts (cash, securities, life insurance, pension monies, and real property).
The mission of the Illiana Christian High School Foundation is to develop funds and friends for the school both now and into the future through:
- Establishing and nurturing relationships with supporters and potential supporters of Illiana
- Promoting the Foundation and sharing its needs and benefits with the Illiana community through a variety of means
- Encouraging the alumni of Illiana to actively participate in the work of the Foundation
- Ongoing solicitation of funds through mailings, personal contacts, and other fund-raising activities
- Investing and managing the assets of the Foundation through the exercise of good and prudent stewardship
- Encouraging support of the Foundation through estate planning
The goal of the foundation is to keep the cost of Christian education affordable into the future.
What We Need
Your support. Please prayerfully consider making a gift to the ICHS Foundation. You will be helping parents be able to afford Christian Education well into the future.
Please contact Peter Boonstra at 708-474-0515 ext. 33 for more information.