Scrip is a tuition reduction program which can be started at any time. Credit that is earned prior to your child’s enrollment at Illiana Christian will be held in your family’s tuition account until they are enrolled.
How does Scrip work?
Check out Getting Started with Shop With Scrip to get started. Scrip gift cards or certificates are ordered online from the order form at face value. These are for items that you would be buying anyway in your normal walk of life (groceries, fuel, clothing, restaurants, gifts, etc.) and they are “same as cash” at the retailer. Kohl’s allows you to pay your credit card bill with them, but they are the only department store that currently does this.
The school purchases these gift certificates at a discount (amount of discount for each retailer is noted on the order form). The difference between what you pay and what the school pays is the profit. We split the profit: 90% of it is credited to your tuition account and the remaining 10% goes to the school to pay the expenses of running this program, along with a small amount of profit. With each order, you are given a notice of the net profit to your account. Tuition accounts are credited twice a year, at which time it will show on your statement as a credit or you will receive a notice of the accumulated credit.
How do I register for Scrip?
To begin benefiting from this easy moneymaker, you must register at www.ShopWithScrip.com. Please email Jill Rozendal at firstname.lastname@example.org for the schools enrollment code.
How do I order Scrip?
- Online ordering is available at www.ShopWithScrip.com. If you are placing a first time order you will need to set-up a family account. (for enrollment code, please email email@example.com)
- You can also order by filling out a current hard copy Scrip Order Form.
- Scrip Wallet allows certificates to be downloaded to your phone and used immediately.
How do I pay for Scrip?
Once your order for physical gift cards has been placed, you can pay by check, money order, or Presto Pay. It is important to remember to send your payment in to the office by the order date if you order online and choose not to use Presto Pay. Any purchases for ScripNow, Reload, or ReloadNow cards must be paid with PrestoPay. If these purchases are made by check your order will be deleted. Important: Any order that has been submitted but not paid for by the date will NOT be placed.
If you have any questions about the program, please feel free to contact the Scrip coordinator, Jill Rozendal at firstname.lastname@example.org or 219-627-3073.