Parents Involved in Education (P.I.E.) raises funds for the Excellence in Education program. P.I.E. is administered by a board of parents. Through the efforts of many volunteers, P.I.E. makes significant financial contributions each year to fund classroom purchases not covered by tuition. The following are some of the items purchased during the past year:
- Wireless microphones and a video camera to record Praise Crowd for YouTube
- Science goggles and digital scales
- Graphing calculators and funding for math competitions
- Funds for the “Close-Up” program
- Online databases: EBSCO magazine article summary, ProQuest SIRS, Turnitin
- New performance dresses and tuxedo vests for Chambers Singers
- Biz Innovator, a business tool
- Replacement equipment for PE: ropes, resistance bands, nets, ball racks.
- Additionally, P.I.E. facilitates the student lunch program
- SCRIP tuition reduction program
- Illiana catering
- And the “Evening for Illiana” dinner fundraiser.
“And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving
thanks to God the Father through Him.” Colossians 3:17
firstname.lastname@example.org - (708) 474-0041