- The Spring Supper is March 20.
- Spring Break this year is March 29 – April 2.
- PREVIEW Illiana is on Saturday, April 10.
- The Annual Illiana Christian High School Association Meeting is Monday, April 19 at 7:30 p.m.
- Pancake Pacer: April 24.
- 2021 -2022 Calendar: The school year calendar for next year is attached.
SPRING MUSICAL – MARCH 4, 5, 6 Wow! Yippee! Hooray! Illiana’s drama department is shouting all those interjections because we are able to do the spring musical: Schoolhouse Rock Live! Come hear favorites like “I’m just a Bill,” “Conjunction Junction,” and “The Preamble” on March 4, 5, and 6 at 7:00 pm with a 2:00 matinee on Saturday. Seating is limited to ¼ capacity and attendees must wear masks during the entire performance (100 minutes with no intermission). Tickets ($10 each) are sold in socially distanced groups of 2 or 4. Call the front office to reserve your in-person tickets. The Friday night show and Saturday matinee will also be live streamed using the following link to buy tickets: https://www.showtix4u.com/event-details/47440.
FUNDRAISING DINNER March 6, 4:00 – 7:00 p.m.: Join us for the Pulled Pork Party. Illiana on Missions is sending out two teams, this spring break. Come out and support the Atlanta and West Virginia Teams and enjoy pulled pork sandwiches and all the fixings.
Please contact Marie Limback, Director of Admissions with any questions regarding enrollment, re-enrollment, PREVIEW, and Shadow Visits. Her contact information is: Marie Limback 219-558-7066 Ext. 49 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ATTENTION PARENTS OF EIGHTH GRADERS: High School is just around the corner for many of you! We are now accepting online applications for the 2021 – 2022 academic year. Current Illiana families can access the application in their Family Portal under Apply/Enroll. New families should visit the Admissions page on the Illiana website. Please pass this information on to friends and family.
- PREVIEW ILLIANA: Preview Illiana is back! This is a great opportunity for parents and students who are considering Illiana Christian High School to get an up close view of the school, and have all their questions answered. And, we think it’s just a lot of fun too! Plan to join us on Saturday, April 10 at 10 a.m. or Tuesday, May 18 at 7:00 p.m. Middle school students will receive a free Illiana T-shirt. Please invite neighbors, friends, family, and anyone else to this event!
- Due to ongoing Covid restrictions, seats are limited and preregistration IS necessary at this link: http://bit.ly/previewillianaspring2021.
- RE-ENROLLMENT for the 2021 – 2022 school year will be automatic. The re-enrollment fee of $125 will show up on your March tuition bill. You will not need to fill out a separate re-enrollment form. If your student will not be returning next year, please notify Marie Limback. Families will still need to complete the course request forms through ParentsWeb as directed by the counselors.
- Also, since we do not get “fresh” information from re-enrollment, please make any updates in address, phone number, etc., through your Family Portal. To make updates, log in to your School > Web Forms > Family Demographic Form.
PARENT-TEACHER CONFERENCES: Conferences will be held on Thursday, April 8, from 5:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Teachers will be available in the Commons for five-minute conferences. Parents are encouraged to come and take advantage of this opportunity to speak with all of their child’s teachers. Students are not invited.
- Thank you to everyone who has signed up to volunteer for P.I.E.! There are still open volunteer spots for lunch. You may sign up on https://signup.com/go/CLJRmEwlink to pick your dates.
- We are looking for four lunch managers for Tuesdays about once every five weeks. This would be from around 9:45 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. You would earn $300 in PIE credit for being a manager. You would work with a partner and be fully trained. Call Terri Schaaf at 708-259-0749 if interested.
- P.I.E. CHARGES & CREDITS: Only completed PIE Credits ($200.00) will be applied at this time. Partial credits will be applied closer to the end of the school year. All P.I.E. volunteer questions or concerns should be directed to Kathy Neumeyer via email at email@example.com.
- SPRING SUPPER: This year due to Covid-19, the P.I.E. Board has revamped the traditional Spring Supper. We will deliver a delicious meal for you on Saturday, March 20! The menu includes Walt’s fried chicken, Jimbooo’s rosemary potatoes, Turano dinner rolls, and amazing cake pops and chocolate covered pretzels from Sweet Bites! Order on-line at: https://www.illianachristian.org/news/springsupper/. Orders are due by noon on March 18.
- A BIG THANK YOU TO RISE ‘N ROLL BAKERY and everyone that purchased items for our fundraiser. We raised $300!!!
- SCRIP: All SCRIP ONLINE orders are due online by 8:00 am on the Tuesday turn-in date. The orders will be ready the following Tuesday for pickup. If you have questions about SCRIP, please contact Jill Rozendal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PANCAKE PACER 5K RUN & WALK: Illiana’s Pancake Pacer 5k Run/Walk will be held on Saturday, April 24. The Pacer will start and end at the Midwest Training & Ice Center (Dyer, IN). This course offers a great track for the race and is just a couple minutes from our campus!
- Check-in begins at 6:30 a.m. and the race begins at 7:30 a.m. Our delicious pancake breakfast will be held at the school from 7:30 – 10:00 a.m. All registered runners will eat for free following the race. Any community members wanting to eat and support athletics can pay $5.00 each at the door for the pancake breakfast.
- Please register for the race online. We look forward to seeing you there and appreciate your help in making athletics a great experience for our students.
- Open Gyms: April 7 and 14 7:00-8:30pm
- Pre-tryout Parent and Athlete Meeting: April 21 7:30-8:30 p.m.
- Tryout Clinics: April 27 and April 28 6:30-8:00 p.m.
- Tryouts for Competition and Basketball Cheer: April 30 5:30-7:30 p.m.