Illiana Christian High School is seeking a Science teacher for the 24-25 school year. This is a full-time position with benefits. Certification in any state in any Science is important along with a sincere commitment to teaching from a Christian perspective. If interested send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A passion to fulfill the mission of Illiana Christian High School to educate and nurture each student to serve in God’s world.
- Demonstrate outstanding content knowledge and an understanding of the teaching and learning process.
- Establish and carry out learning objectives based on a Reformed Biblical perspective and consistent with student needs, curricular standards, and knowledge of student growth and development.
- Properly administer and utilize assessments to inform instruction.
- Improve skill and knowledge based on current trends, research, and methods in instructional techniques, technology, problem-solving, and interdisciplinary connections.
- Work effectively with students, parents, administrators, colleagues, and the greater community.
- Exhibit excellent oral and written communication skills with students and colleagues.