Illiana Christian High School is seeking an English teacher for the 24-25 school year. This is a full-time position with benefits. Certification in any state in any Secondary English is important along with a passion for teaching teens literature and language from a Christian perspective. Send a resume and cover letter to Peter Boonstra, Principal, at email@example.com
- Fulfill the mission of Illiana Christian High School to educate and nurture each student to serve with passion in God’s world.
- Demonstrate outstanding content knowledge and an understanding of the teaching and learning process.
- Establish and carry out learning objectives based on a Reformed Biblical perspective and consistent with student needs, curricular standards, and knowledge of student growth and development.
- Improve skill and knowledge based on current trends, research and methods in instructional techniques, technology, problem solving, and interdisciplinary connections.
- Work effectively with students, parents, administrators, colleagues, and the greater community.
- Exhibit excellent oral and written communication skills with students and colleagues.