Tuition for the 2018- 2019 school year is $9,600.00 per student.
Tuition Payment Policy
- $125.00 per student is required at the time of registration. $100.00 of this fee is later applied to your tuition. It is non-refundable.
- The first tuition payment is due by August 15 and will be 1/11th of the remaining tuition for the school year. Payments will be August 15 through June 15. Families from Reformed churches that support the school receive a “Gratitude Grant” which will be applied to the last month’s tuition in June.
- Eleven (11) monthly payments must be made on the balance by the 15th of every month (unless tuition is pre-paid). At no point may an account be 2 months or more in arrears.
- Prior to the beginning of 2nd semester (January 15), all tuition accounts must be CURRENT--this means that the 6 monthly payments of August through January have been paid.
- All tuition must be paid before the final report card, credits, or diploma will be issued.
- A senior may not participate in graduation if the tuition is not paid through May 15. The June payment may remain. Final transcripts will not be sent to colleges until the balance is paid in full.
- If parents do not comply with the above schedule and deadlines, the student(s) may be suspended from class attendance.
- If an alternative payment schedule or any other exception to this policy is needed, it is the family's responsibility to contact the school office in order to set up a meeting with representatives of the Finance Committee.
- Students transferring in or out during a semester will be assessed a $100 transfer fee.
- Students transferring in or out during a semester will be assessed tuition by the week based on a 36-week school year for any part of a school week attended.