- Click on the “Click Here for Application” link at the top of this page.
- Create an application account under “Application for Admissions”
- Fill out the application, upload documents and click submit. An email will be sent to you when you submit your application.
- Interview with the Admissions Committee.
- Once you are admitted, it’s time to enroll.
- Click the link in your acceptance e-mail.
- Create a ParentsWeb account (different than the application account).
- Complete the Online Enrollment Packet under Apply/Enroll>Enrollment/ Reenrollment and click submit.
- Pay $125 enrollment fee.
- Follow the link and instructions in the enrollment confirmation e-mail.
- Login to ParentsWeb and go to Student Information>Course Request to choose your student’s classes for the fall semester.
* If at any point during this process you have questions, please call Marie Limback, Director of Admissions, at 219.558.7066 ext. 49 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org